Becoming a Foster Parent Live Q and A
Join Family Works staff and foster parents for a Zoom call to learn more about fostering with our agency.
Next Online Q&A:
Tue, December 8, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM CST
About this Event
If you have a passion for helping kids and are looking to give back to your community, fostering could be a good fit for you! Our information session will help you answer questions about what it’s like to be a foster parent and how Family Works can support you on your journey to fostering. This event is designed to answer questions you may have while also informing our Wisconsin community about the need for foster parents.
This information session will include:
- a brief overview of Family Works
- what it means to be a treatment foster parent
- personal stories from one of our foster families
- question and answer session with our social workers and foster family
- how to take the next steps with our agency
We look forward meeting with you soon!