Program Support Specialist
We are seeking candidates who would like to enhance the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities by supporting their growth and development!
Program Support Specialist Position
- Full-time, salaried position
- Second shift (primarily)
- Weekend on-call responsibilities
- Location: Madison, WI
Candidates must have ONE of the following:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited college in a human service related field.
- At least two years of full-time work experience with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a safe and reliable vehicle that can be used for work (mileage reimbursed).
- Must be at least 21 years of age and will be subject to pre-employment background checks, drug screens, and a health examination.
- Ability to fill any open shifts (1st: 8am-4pm, 2nd: 3pm-11pm, 3rd: 11pm-8am, Weekends: 12 hour shifts).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to provide a supportive role to individuals with developmental disabilities while engaging in activities.
- Ability to teach life skills, and be a positive role model.
- Ability to be a part of a team environment and work cooperatively with others, including training direct care staff.
- Ability to administer medication, provide transportation, and facilitate meal preparation.
- Ability to assist with personal hygiene, including bathing and grooming.
- Ability to manage paperwork and complete household and grocery shopping.
To apply please email amandas@family-wo
Lead Program Social Worker
Phone: (608) 233-9204 ext.232