We are seeking candidates who would like to enhance the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities by supporting their growth and development!
Overnight Caregiver Position
- Full and part-time positions available
- Hours: 11pm-8am
- Weekends required (9pm-9am)
- Location: Madison, WI
Candidates must have ONE of the following:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree (or current enrollment) from an accredited college in a human service related field.
- Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a safe and reliable vehicle that can be used for work (mileage reimbursed).
- Must be at least 21 years of age and will be subject to pre-employment background checks, drug screens, and a health examination.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to provide a supportive role to individuals with developmental disabilities with starting their day includcing getteing ready for school/work.
- Ability to teach life skills, and be a positive role model.
- Ability to be a part of a team environment and work cooperatively with others
- Ability to administer medication, provide transportation, and facilitate meal preparation.
- Ability to assist with personal hygiene, including bathing and grooming.
To apply please email amandas@family-wo
Lead Program Social Worker
Phone: (608) 233-9204 ext.232