Your Support Makes a Difference in a Child’s Life!
The Program Enhancement Fund was created to provide foster children across the state with opportunities they may not otherwise experience. Small things, such as a prom dress or participating in a music camp, are big things for these kids. Things that would not be possible without the generosity of others.
Learn more about how your gift can be used to better the lives of children and teens throughout Wisconsin.
These are a few of the many ways your generous donation
may be used to better the lives of children and teens throughout Wisconsin.
Levels of Giving
- Help 1 teen cover expenses to visit a family member for a special occasion.
- Help 2 teens offset the cost of their college application fees.
- Help 1 teen to participate in their senior prom.
- Help 10 children attend a Brewer Game event.
- Help 1 teen participate in a school sponsored trip.
- Help 2 teens purchase equipment to participate in sports.
- Help 1 teen aging out of foster care furnish their first apartment.
- Help 3 teens cover the costs of their senior portraits.
- Help 10 children/teens with club memberships or extracurricular activity fees.
- Help send 2 foster families and their foster children to the WI Dells for a weekend getaway.
- Help send 8 teens to summer camp.
- Help 10 teens aging out of foster care furnish their first apartment.