Treatment Foster Care
Treatment Foster Care allows children with complex needs to be raised in a family environment while receiving intensive support, supervision and the opportunity to heal and grow.
Family Works treatment foster parents provide support, consistency and trauma-informed care to the children and teens in their home. We provide a comprehensive approach to helping children and families reach their full potential. Our goal is to provide services and support to those affected by trauma in order to promote healing and resilience.
The children we serve have often suffered trauma through abuse, neglect or multiple separations. Children may have complex treatment needs such as:
- Alcohol or other drug use
- Mental health needs
- Medical needs
- Developmental disabilities
- Delinquency issues
Family Works Provides:
- Weekly contact and support for foster parents
- 24/7 on-call support from social workers
- Treatment team coordination and collaboration
- Monthly training and support meetings with foster parents and social workers
- Individualized treatment planning and comprehensive services
- Respite resources
Learn more about becoming a treatment foster parent.
Learn more about the experiences of children and teens in treatment foster care.
Check out our treatment foster care blog!
Make a referral to our treatment foster care program.